Perfect for traveling 6”x9” size with softcover includes in the interior:
- Alphabetical description of all parks
- A huge map of all marked and pointed National Parks
- My Bucket List with a date of visit to add
- U.S National Parks Tracking Log with blank order and visited check
- Storage – to plan all your most important things before the visit
- For each National Park two pages with everything you need such as date, season, weather conditions, “who was with me”, “where we stayed”, “what we did”, sights, wildlife, “my favorite moment”, a place for your stamp, and overall experience.
- For every park there is a list of most popular attractions – you can cross if you visited some of them or add a few more in blank space
- All of the National Parks have additional information like established date, size of the National Park and co-ordinates
This journal is a perfect gift idea for:
- Loved ones, children, and grandparents to inspire them to a great adventure
- Making notes from your adventure to make it more enjoyable and memorable
- Sharing memories with your loved ones
- Inspire them to live in harmony with nature
This 150-page journal is a unique gift for adults and kids alike who enjoy touring National Parks and for beginners who are just starting their adventure!
This page contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from your purchases at no extra cost to you. These commissions help keep SPGFAN rolling! THANK YOU!!
Be Sure to Check Out Our
NPS: Fun National Park Tools for Junior Rangers and Passport Stamp Collectors!
NPS: Complete List of National Parks with Junior Ranger Programs
NPS: 350+ Direct Links to Download Junior Ranger Program Booklets So You Can Earn Badges From Home!