Looking for the BEST Seasonal Drinks at a local coffee shop here in Athens, Georgia?
We have the list for you!
Find YOUR Favorite Fall Flavors With These 2021 Limited Edition Seasonal Coffee Specialty Drinks at Local Coffee Shops in Athens, Georgia!
Click the name of the coffee shop to go directly to their website for more information on location, hours, and flavor availability!
- Apple Bottom Jeans (Hot or Cold) – Apple Cider Pumpkin Spice Latte – ginger, apple cider, brown sugar, nutmeg, pumpkin, cloves, and cinnamon
- Dark and Stormy – A coffee spin on the classic cocktail with ginger beer, angostura bitters, and espresso; topped with an orange peel.
- Golden Milk – Oatly Oat Milk with in-house mix of fresh turmeric, ginger, green cardamom, black peppercorns, cinnamon, and agave
- Dracula’s Kiss – Rose Charcoal Mocha
- Hocus Pocus – Blackberry Pumpkin Mocha
- Pumpkin Frosty – Pumpkin added to your favorite Frosty
- Chai-O-Lantern – Pumpkin, Sanctuary Black Chai, Milk
- Apple Nitro Cold Brew
- County Fair – All the warmth and spice of fall, minus the pumpkin
- Campfire – Spicy and smoky, black cardamom and dried chilies
- Golden Milk
- Pumpkin Bread
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan & GF Pumpkin Muffins
- Jam Bars
- Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Almond Amaretto Bars
Spicy Turmeric, Coconut Curry or Pandan Latte” “Magic tea” or “Autumn Thai Latte”! Sweetie Pie by Savie Bakery