3rd Grade Science Daily Practice workbook by ArgoPrep is designed to help build mastery of foundational science skills. Our science workbooks offer students with 20 weeks of practice of various science skills required for third grade including Physical Science, Life Science, Earth & Space Science, and Engineering.
Students will explore science topics in depth with ArgoPrep’s 5 E’S to build science mastery.
- Engaging with the topic: Read a short text on the topic and answer multiple choice questions.
- Exploring the topic: Interact with the topic on a deeper level by collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Explaining the topic: Make sense of the topic by explaining and beginning to draw conclusions about the data.
- Experimenting with the topic: Investigate the topic through hands on, easy to implement experiments.
- Elaborating on the topic: Reflect on the topic and use all information learned to draw conclusions and evaluate results.
ArgoPrep’s 3rd Grade Science Daily Practice Workbook is state-aligned and aligns with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Here’s a preview of what our workbook covers!
- Balanced and Unbalanced Forces
- Predicting Future Motion
- Electric Interactions
- Magnetic Interactions
- Problem Solving with Magnets
- Life Cycles
- Animal Groups
- Environmental Influence on Traits
- Habitats and Survival
- Environmental Changes
- Seasons and Weather – Part 1
- Seasons and Weather – Part 2
- Weather vs. Climate
- Regional Climates of the United States
- Weather-Related Hazards
- Identifying a Problem
- Developing Solutions
- Designing Solutions
- Building & Testing Solutions
- Evaluating Solutions
ArgoPrep is one of the leading providers of K-8 supplemental educational products. At ArgoPrep, our goal is to provide you with the best workbooks and learning experience. Just in the past year, ArgoPrep has received many awards for it’s curriculum and workbooks. ArgoPrep is a recipient of the prestigious Mom’s Choice Award, 2019 Seal of Approval from Homeschool.com, 2019 National Parenting Products Award, Tillywig Brain Child Award, and a Gold Medal Parent’s Choice Award Winner. If you have any suggestions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us live on our website at www.argoprep.com
This page contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from your purchases at no extra cost to you. These commissions help keep SPGFAN rolling! THANK YOU!!
Be Sure to Check Out Our
Other Recommended Curriculum Materials!
Browse Fun Options Below!